«ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНОГО ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ ДЕТЕЙ « ДЕТСКАЯ ШКОЛА ИСКУССТВ ИМЕНИ Л.И.ОШАНИНА ВЯЗНИКОВСКОГО РАЙОНА» Методическая работа по предмету английский язык на тему «Вязниковцы – Герои ...»
МУНИЦИПАЛЬНОЕ БЮДЖТНОЕ УЧРЕЖДЕНИЕ
ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНОГО ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ ДЕТЕЙ « ДЕТСКАЯ ШКОЛА ИСКУССТВ ИМЕНИ Л.И.ОШАНИНА ВЯЗНИКОВСКОГО РАЙОНА»
Методическая работа по предмету английский язык на тему
«Вязниковцы – Герои Советского Союза.
Василий Алексеевич Киселев»
Актуальность данной работы определяется
- необходимостью усилить обучающий и воспитательный эффект в работе по изучению родного края;
- возрастающими требованиями к уровню овладения иностранным языком и межкультурной коммуникацией учащимися современной средней общеобразовательной школы;
- повышенным интересом к поиску эффективных средств обучения иностранному языку и межкультурной коммуникации;
·- отсутствием конкретных пособий для внедрения регионального компонента конкретно в нашем районе и нашей школе;
Цель данной работы – показать воспитательное значение и возможности использования краеведения на уроках английского языка, активизирование деятельности учащихся по изучению родного края, формирование и развитие личностных ресурсов и качеств учеников.
отделения английского языка
Vasily Alexeevich Kiselev1915 – 1945
Hero of the Soviet Union
Vasily Alexeevich Kiselev was born in 1915. After school he began to work at the factory in the village of Luknovo and studied at the flying club. In 1937 he joined the Red Army, later he graduated from the Perm military aviation school. For a long time he served in the Far East.
In January, 1944 he went to the front of the Great Patriotic War. He made over 111 flights, destroyed many enemy equipment. He took part in battles in the Ukraine and in Moldova, stormed Kishinev, Dresden, Berlin and liberated Prague. Kiselev was a great specialist in chasing the enemy railway trains. V.A. Kiselev was awarded the title of Hero of the Soviet Union in June, 1945. After the war V. A. Kiselev worked as a test pilot. He died in 1950. One of the streets in Vyazniki is named after him.
Fill in the blanks
was awarded died flights was born joined village graduated destroyed flying club military aviation a test pilot the Great Patriotic War named after him
1. Vasily Alexeevich Kiselev … in 1915.
2. After school and worked at the factory in the … of Luknovo and studied at the ….
3. In 1937 he … the Soviet Army.
4. Later … he from the Perm … school.
5. In January, 1944 he went to the front of ….
6. He made over 111 …, …many enemy equipment.
7. Vasily Alexeevich Kiselev … the title of Hero of the Soviet Union in 1945.
8. After the war, C. A. Kiselev worked as ….
9. He … in 1950.
10. One of the streets in Vyazniki is….2. Say, if it is right or wrong. If it’s wrong, correct, please
1. Vasily Alexeevich Kiselev is one of 26 Heroes of the Soviet Union born in Viazniki.
2.He was born in 1912.
3. He studied at the flying club.
4. After graduating from school Vasily went to the front.
5. He studied at Tambov aviation school.
6. During the war he fought very bravely.
7. He made over 111 flights, destroyed many enemy equipment
8. Kiselev was a great specialist in chasing the enemy railway trains
9. He was awarded the title of Hero of the Soviet Union in 1944
10. Vasily Alexeevich Kiselev died in 1956.
3. Answer the questions, please
1. When was Vasily Alexeevich Kiselev born?
2. What did he do after graduating from school?
3. When did Vasily become a pilot? Where did he study?
4. What places did he fight?
5. How many flights did he make?
6. When was Vasily Alexeevich Kiselev awarded the title Hero of the Soviet Union?
7. When did Vasily Alexeevich Kiselev die?
4 Speak about V.A.Kiselev using the plan
Vasily Alexeevich Kiselev was born in … in ….
After school …He graduated from … and became a pilot.
He went to the front of the Great Patriotic War in ….
Kiselev fought in ….
He made … flights
He was awarded …. In 1945.After the war he … as
He died in …
One of the streets ….